- How was RŌZ founded?
- RŌZ was created by Los Angeles based hairdresser, Mara Roszak. For over 15 years she has been perfecting the craft of cutting and styling hair. She’s developed long-lasting relationships with her clients, and often heard them apologize for what they perceive as flaws in their hair’s texture. She wanted to create a line that encourages her clients to embrace their natural coils, curls, and waves by highlighting the unique beauty of their tresses. Positivity and confidence were key starting points for the creation of RŌZ.
- Where can I buy RŌZ?
- Currently the product is available on ROZHAIR.com only. But it will be available at select retailers in the future!
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Which countries do you ship to?
- USA domestic, Canada & United Kingdom.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Please allow 7 business days if you live in the US. For international, it can take up to 14 days to receive!
- Can I return my order?
- We want you to love your experience with RŌZ HAIR as much as possible, which is why we’re here to help. Our policy is that we accept returns on both new and gently used products within 10 days of receipt. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to refund your original shipping charges, and we do not offer exchanges on any of our products. We cannot accept empty or more than half empty products.
- Can I make changes to my order?
- We work hard to help you get your orders as fast as possible. So as soon as the payment is accepted and the order is confirmed, it is immediately in process to be shipped. This unfortunately means NO changes can be made to your order once it is placed. There may however be time to cancel your order all together so you can start fresh. Please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible with the subject line "Cancellation" and your full name and order number. We’ll let you know what we can do! (But no guarantees!)
- Can I exchange my product?
- We do not offer direct exchanges on any of our products.
- I think my package is lost, what do I do?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you!
- A product is missing from my order. What do I do?
- We're so sorry to hear of your concern. Sometimes, the products in your order may be split into two (or more) fulfillments. Please kindly check your inbox for any additional tracking information -- please note that the subject will be identical and may be condensed into one email thread. If after you've looked into your inbox and you find no additional tracking information and your item is indeed missing, please reach out to us and we will make sure to ship this ASAP.
- An item is damaged. What do I do?
- Oh no, we’re so sorry to hear this! Please send us an email at email@example.com with your order number, full name and an image of the damaged item and we’ll be happy to help you!
- Are orders delayed due to Covid-19?
- We are still seeing some minor delays because of COVID.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- All major credit cards.
- In what currency can I pay my order?
- All charges will be in USD.
- Will I have to pay import duties?
- You will be charged duties & taxes at checkout!
- What is VAT?
- If you are shipping to or ordering from outside the United States, the customer will be responsible for paying for any and ALL local taxes, duties and other similar charges or impositions (including VAT) associated with your purchase upon receipt of the package. Please allow 14-21 business days for all international shipments to arrive.
- How long does it take to receive my refund?
- If for any reason you are refunded, you will be notified immediately via email. However, it can take up to 14 business days to see the funds back in your account.
- I have naturally curly hair. Will this oil work for curly hair types?
- Rōz is GREAT on curly hair textures. Curly hair tends to love and need moisture, as well as tame frizz and define curls! It’s the only product you need to smooth naturally beautiful curls.
- Can I use the styling oil in combination with other products?
- Absolutely. Rōz is lightweight and works great as a foundation you can easily build on. Although we believe you don’t need any other products for styling and smoothing, other products you love are always great in addition.
- Are ROZ products suitable for all hair types?
- Rōz is suitable for all hair types. We specifically formulated it to be light enough for the finest hair and won’t weigh it down, while adding de frizzing defining and smoothing on the thickest and frizziest of textures.
- How does the styling oil packaging work?
- Just pull off the cap and pump away! I always say start with less and add more! Rōz will never be too heavy so no need to worry there! Start by pumping 1-2 pumps in palms of hands and apply. For thicker hair try 3-4 pumps to start.
- Can I use the styling oil on wet or dry hair?
- Rōz can be applied on both were and dry strands. Start by applying on towel dried hair out of the shower. Finish on dry hair for added shine and smoother ends.
- You say that the styling oil is a multipurpose haircare product. What are all the ways I can use it?
- You can use Rōz styling oil as the foundation to any style. It’s the perfect air dry product, no styling needed! OR apply Rōz and blow dry hair, add a wave or any other styling tricks! Rōz will both protect your hair from heat styling and will aid in a smother faster blow dry!
- Can I use the styling oil on dry hair or do I have to wash/wet it first?
- Yes absolutely! You will notice smoother shinier strands immediately! Apply on the ends first and work your way up. Use 1-2 pumps on dry.
- What is the scent of the styling oil?
- It smells like a walk through the hills of Big Sur just as the sun is starting to break through the mist. It’s green, fresh and not heavy or overly floral!
- Is the styling oil vegan?
- Is the styling oil cruelty free?
- Is it paraben free?
- Is the packaging made of sustainable materials?
- The Santa Lucia oil is in a glass bottle that can be recycled. The green cap is aluminum and can also be recycled! Once you have used all the oil, rinse out the bottle, take out the pump, and toss it in your recycle bin!
- Where are your products manufactured?
- All our formulas are currently made in the US!
- Do you offer any internship opportunities?
- Yes! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in the LA area and interested in interning for us.